The public has an opportunity Saturday to safely dispose of expired or unused medications for free at five designated drug take back sites in Jackson County.
The sites and hours are:
- 9 to 11 a.m.: Crothersville First Baptist Church, 305 E. Howard St.
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Brownstown Community Church, 117 W. Tanner St.
- 2 to 3 p.m.: Medora Senior Center, 52 W. Main St.
- 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.: Freetown (to be announced)
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Jackson County Health Department, 801 W. Second St., Seymour
Medications also can be dropped off year-round at the Jackson County Sheriff’s Department, Seymour Police Department or Crothersville Police Department.