The Seymour Noon Lions Club is conducting its annual holiday fruit sales.
Items available for purchase include:
- 5-pound bag of salted peanuts ($14)
- 5-pound bag of roasted peanuts ($14)
- 8-piece bag of red grapefruit ($12)
- 16-piece bag of gala apples ($10)
- 16-piece bag of red delicious apples ($10)
- 16-piece bag of yellow delicious apples ($10)
- 15-piece bag of pears ($12)
- 14-piece bag of large naval oranges ($15)
- 15-piece bag of small naval oranges ($10)
- Case of large naval oranges ($50)
- Case of small naval oranges ($50)
Also, gift boxes are available for $22.
Members will work with people to arrange porch pickups or delivery due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Fruit will be delivered Dec. 5, so arrangements can be made any time after that.
Starting Dec. 7 from 1 to 6 p.m., members also will be selling items inside the old Union Hardware building on South Chestnut Street in downtown Seymour.
The Seymour Evening Lions Club will not be selling out of its trailer this year.
Proceeds will help the club support community and Lions activities.