The Jackson County Clothing Center executive board recently met and determined the facility will reopen July 6.
There will be new protocols in place because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Clients must show identification
- Everyone who enters must wear a mask and is strongly encouraged to bring their own
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the check-in desk, and all clients will be required to use it before shopping
- No more than 10 shoppers will be allowed in the center at a time
- Shoppers may remain in the center for no longer than one hour
- Only one family member will be allowed to shop for the entire family
- No children under the age of 18 will be allowed to enter
- Arrange child care and do not bring children with you
- Donations will be accepted
The center at 207 N. Pine St., Seymour, offers gently used clothing, shoes, coats, bedding, household goods, books, toiletries and more free of charge.
Information: 812-522-7331 or facebook.com/jacksoncountyclothingcenter