Schneck Medical Center’s Surgical Weight Loss Center offers free educational seminars about surgical weight loss options three times per month at the hospital, 411 W. Tipton St., Seymour.
The seminars will provide people with the information they need to determine if weight loss surgery is the best choice, according to a news release.
Bariatric surgery has helped thousands of people lose significant amounts of weight. The decision to undergo surgery to control obesity should be considered very carefully and should only be chosen after all other options for weight control are exhausted.
Seminars are scheduled for:
- 6 p.m. May 14, Schneck Auditorium
- Noon May 17, Classroom 5
- 6 p.m. May 28, Schneck Auditorium
- 6 p.m. June 11, Schneck Auditorium
- Noon June 21, Classroom 5
- 6 p.m. June 25, Schneck Auditorium