Schneck Medical Center’s Surgical Weight Loss Center offers free educational seminars about surgical weight loss options three times per month at the hospital, 411 W. Tipton St., Seymour.
The seminars provide people with the information they need to determine if weight loss surgery is the best choice, according to a news release.
Bariatric surgery has helped thousands of people lose significant amounts of weight. The decision to undergo surgery to control obesity should be considered very carefully and should only be chosen after all other options for weight control are exhausted.
Seminars are scheduled for:
- 6 p.m. Aug. 13, Schneck Auditorium
- Noon Aug. 16, Classroom 5
- 6 p.m. Aug. 27, Schneck Auditorium
- 6 p.m. Sept. 10, Schneck Auditorium
- Noon, Sept. 20, Classroom 5
- 6 p.m. Sept. 24, Schneck Auditorium