Joy and hope, camaraderie and faith and triumph over adversity will be on full display during Don and Dana Myers Cancer Center’s annual cancer survivor event, Celebrating Life, at the center at Tipton and Pine streets in Seymour.
The open house will be from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Oct. 2.
Everyone in the community is invited to celebrate cancer survivors.
The open house will feature:
- Free hand massages
- Simply Chic, hair extensions of various colors ($10 each)
- American Cancer Society
- Schneck Cancer Support Group
- George’s Pharmacy, mastectomy supplies
- Sertoma Club of Jackson County, commemorative mugs
- WJAA, 2017 cancer support T-shirts
Celebrating Life is a free event. Anyone affected by cancer and their families, friends and caregivers are invited to attend to celebrate their fight against this disease.